Advanced Packages include the ability to specify additional application-specific options. This is a deployment package for Visio Viewer 2016 by Microsoft which is compatible with all major systems management solutions such as RMSi, SCCM, LANDesk, KACE, InTune and others. Get advanced package options to fully automate and customize the deployment of this software.
- Source files: 1
- ☑ Ability to use already downloaded sources from vendor
- ☐ Installation sources bundled with the package (can be downloaded either manually or automatically, see below)
- ☑ Download links from vendor website
- Download the self-extracting setup from the vendor website. Right click on installator and extract it by 7-zip or another archiver tool. Copy vviewer.msi and vviewer.cab file from it.
- ☑ Automatic download of sources from vendor website
- ☐ Automatic credentials for sources download [NOT REQUIRED]
- ☑ Automatic processing of downloaded sources
- This automatic download procedure downloads the setup from the official vendor website, unpacks it and extracts the actual deployment .msi and .cab file.
|Dependencies:||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, or 11.|
|Supported OS by Manufacturer:||Windows 10 | Windows 7 | Windows 8.1|
- ☑ Disable Automatic Updates
- ☑ Remove Desktop Shortcuts
- ☑ Silent Install Support
- ☑ Silent Uninstall Support
- ☑ Per Machine Installation
- ☑ Disable Initial Dialogs
- ☑ Suppress Auto Start
- ☑ Suppress Reboots
- ☑ Disabled Add/Remove Programs Interaction
- ☐ Install to a custom location
- [Folder picker]
- ☐ Disable launch conditions
- This removes two launch conditions checked before installation of the product. Use with caution.