Advanced Packages include the ability to specify additional application-specific options. This is a deployment package for Silverlight 5 Toolkit December 2011 by Microsoft which is compatible with all major systems management solutions such as RMSi, SCCM, LANDesk, KACE, InTune and others. Get advanced package options to fully automate and customize the deployment of this software.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Source files: 1
- ☑ Ability to use already downloaded sources from vendor
- ☐ Installation sources bundled with the package (can be downloaded either manually or automatically, see below)
- ☑ Download links from vendor website
- ☑ Automatic download of sources from vendor website
- ☐ Automatic credentials for sources download [NOT REQUIRED]
- ☐ Automatic processing of downloaded sources [NOT REQUIRED]
- This automatic download procedure downloads the .msi file from vendor website.
|Tested for OS:||Windows 10 64 bit|
|Dependencies:||Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0|
|Supported OS by Manufacturer:||Windows 7 | Windows Server 2008 | Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Platform:||32-bit | 64-bit|
- ☑ Silent Install Support
- ☑ Silent Uninstall Support
- ☑ Per Machine Installation
- ☑ Suppress Reboots
- ☑ Disabled Add/Remove Programs Interaction
- ☑ Silverlight Toolkit Core Installs control binaries for Silverlight 5, themes, documentation, and a sample solution. Default setting. This feature can't be disabled
- ☑ Source Code Places a zip of the Silverlight Toolkit source code and unit tests on the machine.