Advanced Packages include the ability to specify additional application-specific options. This is a deployment package for Microsoft SQL Server Compact SP1 by Microsoft which is compatible with all major systems management solutions such as RMSi, SCCM, LANDesk, KACE, InTune and others. Get advanced package options to fully automate and customize the deployment of this software.
.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or .NET Framework 4 needed for managed application development. The .NET Framework 4.6 is in Windows 10 available.
- Source files: 1
- ☑ Ability to use already downloaded sources from vendor
- ☐ Installation sources bundled with the package (can be downloaded either manually or automatically, see below)
- ☑ Download links from vendor website
- ☑ Automatic download of sources from vendor website
- ☐ Automatic credentials for sources download [NOT REQUIRED]
- ☑ Automatic processing of downloaded sources
- This automatic procedure will download the required version of setup from Vendor website, then extract it to a temporary folder and return back an actual MSI file.
|Tested for OS:||Windows 10 64 bit|
|Supported OS by Manufacturer:||Windows 7 | Windows Server 2008 | Windows Server 2008 R2|
- ☑ Disable Automatic Updates
- ☑ Remove Desktop Shortcuts
- ☑ Silent Install Support
- ☑ Silent Uninstall Support
- ☑ Per Machine Installation
- ☑ Disable Initial Dialogs
- ☑ Suppress Auto Start
- ☑ Suppress Reboots
- ☑ Disabled Add/Remove Programs Interaction