Advanced Packages include the ability to specify additional application-specific options. This is a deployment package for TightVNC-Viewer by GlavSoft which is compatible with all major systems management solutions such as RMSi, SCCM, LANDesk, KACE, InTune and others. Get advanced package options to fully automate and customize the deployment of this software.
- Source files: 1
- ☑ Ability to use already downloaded sources from vendor
- ☐ Installation sources bundled with the package (can be downloaded either manually or automatically, see below)
- ☑ Download links from vendor website
- Download MSI file from vendor website.
- ☑ Automatic download of sources from vendor website
- ☐ Automatic credentials for sources download [NOT REQUIRED]
- ☐ Automatic processing of downloaded sources [NOT REQUIRED]
- This automatic procedure will download the required version of setup from TightVNC website, then extract it to a temporary folder and return back an actual MSI file. By using auto download you acknowledge that you agree to End User License Agreement available on the vendor site.
|Supported OS by Manufacturer:||Windows 10 | Windows 7 | Windows 8 | Windows 8.1|
- ☑ Disable Automatic Updates
- ☑ Remove Desktop Shortcuts
- ☑ Silent Install Support
- ☑ Silent Uninstall Support
- ☑ Disable Initial Dialogs
- ☑ Suppress Auto Start
- ☑ Suppress Reboots
- ☑ Disabled Add/Remove Programs Interaction
- Installation Options
- ☑ Add exepction for TightVNC to Windows Firewall (Viewer).
- ☑ Associate .vnc files with Tight VNC Viewer.
- ☐ Specify the location where application will be installed.
- [Folder picker]