Advanced Packages include the ability to specify additional application-specific options. This is a deployment package for Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 by Microsoft which is compatible with all major systems management solutions such as RMSi, SCCM, LANDesk, KACE, InTune and others. Get advanced package options to fully automate and customize the deployment of this software.
- Source files: 1
- ☑ Ability to use already downloaded sources from vendor
- ☐ Installation sources bundled with the package (can be downloaded either manually or automatically, see below)
- ☑ Download links from vendor website
- Download the vcredist_x64.exe file from the vendor website. Then install it.
- ☑ Automatic download of sources from vendor website
- ☐ Automatic credentials for sources download [NOT REQUIRED]
- ☐ Automatic processing of downloaded sources [NOT REQUIRED]
|Tested for OS:||Windows 10 64 bit|
|Supported OS by Manufacturer:||Windows 10 | Windows 7 | Windows 8 | Windows 8.1 | Windows Server 2008 | Windows Server 2008 R2 | Windows Server 2012 | Windows Server 2012 R2 | Windows Server 2016|
- ☑ Silent Install Support
- ☑ Silent Uninstall Support
- ☑ Disabled Add/Remove Programs Interaction