Advanced Packages include the ability to specify additional application-specific options. This is a deployment package for GoToMeeting by Citrix which is compatible with all major systems management solutions such as RMSi, SCCM, LANDesk, KACE, InTune and others. Get advanced package options to fully automate and customize the deployment of this software.
Aditional Information: - This application doesn't have any shortcuts. (In case when application autostart is turned off end user need start application from installation folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToMeeting\5922)" - Application required reboot after installation.
- Source files: 1
- ☑ Ability to use already downloaded sources from vendor
- ☐ Installation sources bundled with the package (can be downloaded either manually or automatically, see below)
- ☑ Download links from vendor website
- Download the zip file from the vendor website, then extract it.
- ☑ Automatic download of sources from vendor website
- ☐ Automatic credentials for sources download [NOT REQUIRED]
- ☑ Automatic processing of downloaded sources
- This automatic procedure will download the required version of setup from Citrix website, then extract it to a temporary folder and return back an actual MSI file. By using auto download you acknowledge that you agree to End User License Agreement available on the vendor site.
|License Type:||Requires license|
|Supported OS by Manufacturer:||Windows 10 | Windows 7 | Windows 8 | Windows 8.1 | Windows Server 2008 | Windows Server 2008 R2 | Windows Server 2012 | Windows Server 2012 R2 | Windows Server 2016|
- ☑ Disable Automatic Updates
- ☑ Silent Install Support
- ☑ Silent Uninstall Support
- ☑ Per Machine Installation
- ☑ Suppress Auto Start
- ☑ Suppress Reboots
- ◉ none
- ○ Notes
- ○ Outlook
- ○ Auto
- Recording options
- ☑ Inclusion of the audio conference in session recordings.
- ☐ Convert the video content to Windows Media Player format.
- ☐ Specify the location where the session recording files will be stored.
- [Folder picker]
- ☐ Specify the location where the chat log files are stored.
- [Folder picker]