Advanced Packages include the ability to specify additional application-specific options. This is a deployment package for Adobe Air by Adobe which is compatible with all major systems management solutions such as RMSi, SCCM, LANDesk, KACE, InTune and others. Get advanced package options to fully automate and customize the deployment of this software.
- Source files: 1
- ☑ Ability to use already downloaded sources from vendor
- ☐ Installation sources bundled with the package (can be downloaded either manually or automatically, see below)
- ☑ Download links from vendor website
- Download the .exe file from the vendor website, then extract it by 7-zip or another archiver tool.
- ☑ Automatic download of sources from vendor website
- ☐ Automatic credentials for sources download [NOT REQUIRED]
- ☑ Automatic processing of downloaded sources
- This automatic download procedure downloads the setup from the official vendor website, unpacks it and extracts the actual deployment .msi and .cab file. By using auto download you acknowledge that you agree to End User License Agreement available on the vendor site.
|Tested for OS:||Windows 10 64 bit|
|Supported OS by Manufacturer:||Windows 10 | Windows 7 | Windows 8 | Windows 8.1 | Windows Server 2008 | Windows Server 2008 R2 | Windows Server 2012 | Windows Server 2012 R2 | Windows Server 2016|
|Platform:||32-bit | 64-bit|
- ☑ Disable Automatic Updates
- ☑ Remove Desktop Shortcuts
- ☑ Silent Install Support
- ☑ Silent Uninstall Support
- ☑ Per Machine Installation
- ☑ Disable Initial Dialogs
- ☑ Suppress Auto Start
- ☑ Suppress Reboots
- ☑ Disabled Add/Remove Programs Interaction