Advanced Packages include the ability to specify additional application-specific options. This is a deployment package for Silverlight by Microsoft which is compatible with all major systems management solutions such as RMSi, SCCM, LANDesk, KACE, InTune and others. Get advanced package options to fully automate and customize the deployment of this software.
Additional Information: - The download page of Vendor is only 64 bit version suggested, so in "Get installation sources .." the download page is not received.
- Source files: 1
- ☑ Ability to use already downloaded sources from vendor
- ☐ Installation sources bundled with the package (can be downloaded either manually or automatically, see below)
- ☑ Download links from vendor website
- ☑ Automatic download of sources from vendor website
- ☐ Automatic credentials for sources download [NOT REQUIRED]
- ☑ Automatic processing of downloaded sources
- This automatic download procedure downloads the setup files from the official vendor website, unpacks it and extracts the actual deployment files.
|Tested for OS:||Windows 10 64 bit|
|Supported OS by Manufacturer:||Windows 10 | Windows 7 | Windows 8 | Windows 8.1 | Windows Server 2008 | Windows Server 2008 R2 | Windows Server 2012|
|Platform:||32-bit | 64-bit|
- ☑ Disable Automatic Updates
- ☑ Silent Install Support
- ☑ Silent Uninstall Support
- ☑ Per Machine Installation
- ☑ Suppress Reboots
- ☑ Disabled Add/Remove Programs Interaction
- Choose additional settings:
- ☐ Disable playback of DRM enabled content.
- ☐ Disable the use of webcam and microphone.
- ☐ Disable access to UDP multicast networking.
- ☐ Allow automatic increase the isolated storage to the maximum allowed amount.
- Silverlight Trusted Applications:
- ☐ Disallow install
- ☐ Disallow launch
- [Link] Read settings explanations here