Advanced Packages include the ability to specify additional application-specific options. This is a deployment package for Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office by Microsoft which is compatible with all major systems management solutions such as RMSi, SCCM, LANDesk, KACE, InTune and others. Get advanced package options to fully automate and customize the deployment of this software.
- Source files: 1
- ☑ Ability to use already downloaded sources from vendor
- ☐ Installation sources bundled with the package (can be downloaded either manually or automatically, see below)
- ☑ Download links from vendor website
- Download the executable from the vendor website, then extract it for example by 7-zip. After extraction copy the .msi and .cab files from there.
- ☑ Automatic download of sources from vendor website
- ☐ Automatic credentials for sources download [NOT REQUIRED]
- ☑ Automatic processing of downloaded sources
- This automatic procedure will download the required version of setup from Microsoft website, then extract it to a temporary folder and return back an actual MSI file. By using auto download you acknowledge that you agree to End User License Agreement available on the vendor site.
|Tested for OS:||Windows 10 64 bit|
|Dependencies:||.NET Framework 3.5, MS Office (minimum version 2007)|
|Supported OS by Manufacturer:||Windows 10 | Windows 7 | Windows 8 | Windows 8.1 | Windows Server 2008 | Windows Server 2008 R2 | Windows Server 2012 | Windows Server 2012 R2 | Windows Server 2016|
|Platform:||32-bit | 64-bit|
- ☑ Silent Install Support
- ☑ Silent Uninstall Support
- ☑ Per Machine Installation
- ☑ Suppress Reboots
- ☑ Disabled Add/Remove Programs Interaction