Delivery time 10 Workdays
IMPORTANT: All information is related to the previous version of this package
Advanced Packages include the ability to specify additional application-specific options. This is a deployment package for Adobe Air by Adobe which is compatible with all major systems management solutions such as RMSi, SCCM, LANDesk, KACE, InTune and others. Get advanced package options to fully automate and customize the deployment of this software.
Additional Information: - The download page of vendor is defined in package as "https://get.adobe.com/air" and depends on selected region in system. For example region in system is "German (Germany)". When you call the download page, the browser automatically converts it to "https://get.adobe.com/de/air". The loaded resources will still be the same.
- Source files: 1
- ☑ Ability to use already downloaded sources from vendor
- ☐ Installation sources bundled with the package (can be downloaded either manually or automatically, see below)
- ☑ Download links from vendor website
- ☑ Automatic download of sources from vendor website
- ☐ Automatic credentials for sources download [NOT REQUIRED]
- ☐ Automatic processing of downloaded sources [NOT REQUIRED]
- This automatic download procedure downloads the setup from the official vendor website.
|Tested for OS:||Windows 10 64 bit|
|Supported OS by Manufacturer:||Windows 10 | Windows 7 | Windows 8 | Windows 8.1 | Windows Server 2008 | Windows Server 2008 R2 | Windows Server 2012 | Windows Server 2012 R2 | Windows Server 2016|
|Platform:||32-bit | 64-bit|
- ☑ Disable Automatic Updates
- ☑ Remove Desktop Shortcuts
- ☑ Silent Install Support
- ☑ Silent Uninstall Support
- ☑ Per Machine Installation
- ☑ Disable Initial Dialogs
- ☑ Suppress Auto Start
- ☑ Suppress Reboots
- ☑ Disabled Add/Remove Programs Interaction